Thursday, May 29, 2014

Dressing right for your body type

I've gone through a long battle with trying to figure out what styles look good on me. My figure is petite ( a whopping 5'2) and I'm busty, so fashion doesn't cater to my body type. So many trends come and go and I've learned not to jump on them right away. In the past I've wound up with tops that make me look like a tent, or dresses that look like a moo moo. Now I'm more carful to consider what will look best on my figure. I've figured out that fitted cropped styles look best for my body. I've also adapted the look of wearing most of my shirts tucked into my pants, showing off my waste so I don't look bigger than I am. I think taking styling tips from celebrities who have a figure similar to yours helps a lot. I look to Scarlett Johansson, Kim Kardashian and Selma Hayek for inspiration.








No comments:

Post a Comment