Saturday, May 24, 2014

Selfishly Selfie

Selfishly selfie is a silly term coined by my friend and business partner Jonathan Lennard. We worked on a short fashion film I produced and he directed, and he decided on that name. You might be wondering why someone would call a fashion film Selfishly Selfie and I'll tell you why. He came up with the idea of doing a fashion short that would be poking fun at girls taking selfies in the most random and silly situations, while wearing great clothes. The final product rests here: www.jonathanlennard.com

This was my first time doing anything like this and I'll tell you, it was difficult, scary at times but very rewarding. I learned a lot. A lot.


My handsome crew











Sorry the qualities of these pictures are not the best. I will never forget this experience and I hope to do it again. 
Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment