Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Keep Calm and CHUNG On

Alexa Chung is my #1 style icon. I think it goes deeper than her incredibly, effortless sense of style, it's her CHUNG-ness. I'm partial to British accents, humor and just about anything UK, so when I first discovered her it was my dream come true. Here was a girl who not only had bad ass style, but she was hilarious, and listens to cool music and, AND she's BRITISH! I think my parents introducing me to the Beatles when I was little sparked my love for the ole Brits, but here she is in all her glory.

Miss QUEEN Alexa





 If I could interview Alexa I would ask her what's it like to have amazing long legs, or how does it feel waking up with your hair looking perfect? or Do you laugh at your own jokes because your so funny?
Sigh, I love this girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment