Monday, June 23, 2014

Nailed it!

Getting my nails done is one of my favorite 'me time'. I get a pedicure every month, but hardly ever get a manicure, or a gel manicure for that matter. I love gel nail polish! This is a genius invention. Regular manicures last as long as it takes for you to walk from the salon to your car. Gel manicures in my experience last as long as 3 weeks. I love orange-red polish, that's what my toes are always painted. I opted the same for my nails. I did this special treat because I had a wedding to go to.





My cuticles are chronically dry so I need to nourish them about 3 times a day. Oil is a great choice because it really gets the cuticles soft, but if your like me and you need to apply something a few times a day this Sally Hansen Cuticle Rehab is perfect. It's great because unlike oil its not going to leave your hands oily and get all over everything. I do this while I'm at my desk at work so it's really convenient. 
I love the brush head! It makes it super fast to apply. Also, this stuff smells amazing! It has a great strawberry scent and I have to sniff it every time I use it.




No comments:

Post a Comment