Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Skin Care Products

I've only been into skin care for the last 4 years. Shame on me, BUT let's just say since jumping on board, and on board I mean the good-skin ship, I have taken it seriously.  I've gotten peels, microdermbrasion, LED lights, the whole SHABANG. It all started when I began working at Nordstrom, and the makeup department was right next to mine. I started chatting ( stealing samples) with the ladies working at the counters, and got some really good skin care advice. Here is what I use and love.







Peter Thomas Roth glycolic face wash and toner
Trader Joes Antioxidant face lotion
Kiehls Avacodo eye cream
Korres Rose night cream face brightener 

I really love all these products! PTR is a really great brand that I highly recommend. I use the glycol acid face wash because it's anti aging and really helps with cell turn over. Both the face wash and toner really help to make my skin look bright and reduce the signs of scars and hyper pigmentation.
The Kiehls eye cream was the first skin care item that I got introduced to and I love it! It's thick and hydrating and does its job at keeping my under eyes nice and smooth. I use the Trader Joes antioxidant face lotion because it's cheap and it's light, I only wish it had SPF in it. Come Fall I switch to a thicker face lotion. Last but not least we have the Korres night bright cream that I recently purchased a few weeks ago. This face lotion/mask smells like rose garden heaven and I saw results immediately! I swear by this product and will continue to purchase it.


No comments:

Post a Comment